Our main concern is the compliance with data security and data protection regulations according to EU-DSGVO and DSAnpUG-EU. We would like to inform you below about the processing and use of your data. The Internationale Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur gGmbH processes and uses your data exclusively within the scope of legal regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
Internationale Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur gGmbH
Bernburger Straße 24/25
D-10963 Berlin Tel.: +49 30 206176-70
Fax: +49 30 206176-71 E-Mail: email@example.com
Registered office: Berlin
Managing Director: Hans-Dieter Sauer
Data Protection Officer:
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH Klaus Ludwig Poststrasse 4-6 D-64293 Darmstadt Tel.: +49 6151 8719-33 Fax: +49 6151 8719-79 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal information. Every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. To be logged:
- the name of the retrieved file
- the date and time of request
- the amount of data transferred
- notification of successful retrieval
- web browser and requesting domain
- IP addresses of the requesting systems
- used browsers, operating systems and your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
- For further administrative purposes.
On our web pages we provide you with online application possibilities for our courses. If you would like to use the possibility of online application, we will process the data you provide there, such as:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address and country (home and place of study)
- telephone number
- University degree * clearance certificate
- School name and location
- Language skills
- professional statement
- name of profession
- Curriculum vitae
- Other documents
Data processing for the purpose of online applications to us is carried out in accordance with 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the online application will be automatically deleted no later than one year after the last receipt of the information you have provided unless they are required during your studies.
The purpose of data processing is to accept your online application for the courses listed on our websites.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited advertising information being sent, such as spam e-mails. The website contains links to other websites, which are subject to the liability of the respective site operators. At the time of linking no legal violations were evident.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this (e.g. to potential practice companies), in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO, is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- a transfer of your data to third countries is not planned.
created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that they cannot use every feature of our website.
5. Analysis Services
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our websites are designed to meet requirements and are continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our websites and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tool.
Use of Facebook Remarketing
This website uses the Facebook Customer’s “Custom Audiences” remarketing feature (“Fa-cebook”). This function serves to present visitors to this website with interest-based advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) during their visit to the social network Facebook. For this purpose, the Facebook remarketing tag was implemented on this website. On this day, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is made when visiting the website. It is transmitted to the Facebook server that you have visited this website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this respect and ways to protect your privacy, see the data protection information of Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Alternatively, you can use the remarketing feature “Custom Audiences” under https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_ deactivate. For this you must be logged in to Facebook.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, which are, however, required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you may at any time revoke your consent once given to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, they have a general right of objection, which we implement without providing details of a specific situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to the data protection officer email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the popular SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser for your website visits. In general, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support them, we will use 128 bit V3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updating and changing this data protection declaration