Dual work–study model at the hwtk
Our dual work–study model
Employees who’ve had practical training and who come with professional competence in business are important in making businesses successful. Studying with the dual work–study model at the hwtk offers you seminar-style classes in which you’ll learn about business economics fundamentals, economic and legal topics, methods for conducting academic work as well as foreign languages and intercultural competence. Theory and practice are also optimally coordinated, so that your bachelor’s qualification prepares you for the professional arena or a master’s degree – no matter which of our dual model programmes you’ve got your eye on.
The dual work–study model at the hwtk has many advantages:
- You study practically relevant topics in small groups
- With the split-week model you can immediately apply what you’ve learned, because you have 20 hours each for your studies and work
- Your university fees are partly or wholly sponsored
- You can gain work experience while you study
- Studying with the dual work–study model increases your chances of getting a job straight after graduation. Or the cooperating company takes you on directly!
B.A. Business Administration
B.A. International Management
B.Sc. Business Informatics
M.A. Business Management & Development