Study in Berlin
Affordable rent, a creative environment and plenty of job offers are just three of the reasons to come study in Germany’s startup capital. The metropolis offers aspiring academics from around the world room to grow.
10117 Berlin, Deutschland
Start your career now!
Apply for winter semester 2017/2018.
Start your career now! Apply for winter semester 2017/2018.
International, unconventional, creative! As a European metropolis with over 3,5 million inhabitants, Berlin has much to offer. With its eventful history, the cosmopolitan city uniquely brings politics, science and culture together with multicultural events, culinary diversity, lots of shopping options and much-loved music venues and trendy clubs. Berlin is also gaining notoriety as a dynamic place of business, especially for aspiring startups. The perfect city for your next step into student life!
The hwtk is ideally located right in the heart of Berlin. Our campus offers you:
- Large, bright seminar rooms with professional equipment
- An in-house, perfectly equipped library
- Wi-Fi throughout the university building
- U-Bahn station Stadtmitte (U2, U6) right in front of the door; S-Bahn stations Friedrichstraße and Potsdamer Platz within walking distance
- Gendarmenmarkt, Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie right next door
- Two cafeterias, multiple places to eat and drink and some of the most popular malls in Berlin right around the corner
Would you like to see our campus for yourself? Then call us on +40 (0) 30 20 61 76-85 or drop in at Friedrichstraße 189 in Berlin. We look forward to meeting you!