Study in Baden-Baden
Our second location in Baden-Württemberg’s art and culture city of Baden-Baden offers you excellent options for study in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany.
76532 Baden-Baden, Deutschland
Start your career now!
Apply for summer term 2018.
Start your career now! Apply for summer term 2018.
Located in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany, Baden-Württemberg’s Baden-Baden stands for art, culture and recreation. This city with its rich history, right on the edge of the Black Forest, wins over students with attractions such as the Black Forest National Park, Caracalla Spa and inviting shopping, lifestyle and sporting options. The excellent transportation network also opens up possibilities for spontaneous weekend trips to nearby cities in and outside of Germany, including in the neighbouring Alsace.
About the campus
The hwtk in Baden-Baden is housed on the grounds of the EurAka Baden-Baden gGmbH. The large campus offers:
- Large, bright seminar rooms with professional equipment
- Wi-Fi throughout the university building
- Diverse meal options in the F3 cafeteria
- The in-house F2 event lounge
- Free programme of courses and sport
- In-house event venue with recording studio
- Accommodation in furnished apartments in the academy’s own residence
Would you like to see our campus for yourself? Then call us on +49 7221 93 1329 or drop in at Jägerweg 8 in Baden-Baden. We look forward to meeting you!